Central States Machinery is fully committed to ensuring your machinery needs are met. Our product line encompasses Fabrication, HVAC, Precision Machinery, and Metal Processing Systems. From start to finish, customer service is our TOP PRIORITY. Our knowledgeable sales force guides you through the sales process. Experienced and professional technicians train you and your staff on site. All are available to support you long after the sale.
This rugged yet flexible plasma cutting machine is the solution for the optimal processing of HVAC duct fittings. Fast, clean and accurate, this CNC cutting system drastically reduces waste material and operating costs resulting in greater profitability.
Exclusive dual rack and pinion drives provide superb positioning accuracy for unmatched part quality. Material stops guide the operator for loading sheets eliminating error and material waste.
- Standard 5' x 10' cutting area with options for up to 6' x 20' cutting area to accommodate various shop requirements
- Rugged drives are sized for minimizing system wear and tear while providing peak performance
- All aluminum, low inertia gantry produces highly accurate parts and sharp corners and notches
- One piece down draft table including built-in automatic CNC controlled exhaust fan circuit which is only on during cutting
- State-of-the-art PC controller with color monitor for machine-side viewing of parts being processed
- On screen status control provides efficient control and easy diagnostics
- Torch choice flexibility for cutting a variety of materials from 28 gauge up to 1/2" plate
- Traversing speed up to 2,000 inches per minute
- Non-lubricating gears and bearings
|Effective Cutting Area||(Standard)
|Material Capacity||28 gauge to
1/2" thick plate